Broken Shell Extractor
Powerful Broken Shell Extractor for Easy Removal of Ruptured Casings
Broken Shell Extractor Instructions
- First be sure you have a broken shell in the chamber of the rifle, usually You Can't feed another shell into the chamber. Look around you may find The Separated head. Look into the chamber if you will see light coming down the barrel and will look like a tube in a tube you have a broken shell. If you don't see light you have a Ruptured case and a complete case stuck. Take a cleaning rod put it down the barrel and tap it out.
- You have a broken shell, drop the Extractor into the CHAMBER of Your rifle work the action once (close the bolt or lever, pump the slide, or Whatever cycles your action) Then you pull back the bolt (or otherwise Opens the action) you will have both the extractor and the broken shell.
- To remove the broken case from the broken shell extractor unscrew the end cap and slide the shell off. Put the cap back on now it's ready to Use again.
- Don't use on any other caliber then the one its made for.
- Don't put in the chamber when there in NO Broken Shell.
- Don't EVER try to feed the broken shell extractor through The Magazine.